Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Reminder: Cherry-Hong | Enemy Pilots Special Presentation

NMUSAF Logo

 

EVENT REMINDER

 

Former enemy pilots Brig. Gen. (Ret.) Dan Cherry and Mr. Nguyen Hong My will discuss Cherry's book "My Enemy...My Friend" on June 1 at 7:30 p.m. at the National Museum of the U.S. Air Force. More details are included below. Hope to see you there!

 

Learn how two enemy pilots became friends during upcoming lecture

 

Brig. Gen. Dan Cherry and Mr. Nguyen Hong My DATE:

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

 

TIME:

7:30 p.m.

 

LOCATION:

National Museum of the U.S. Air Force

Carney Auditorium

1100 Spaatz St., Dayton OH 45433

 

MORE INFORMATION:

Online news release
Brig. Gen. Dan Cherry and Mr. Nguyen Hong My biographies

More upcoming lectures

June 23 · Dr. Richard Hallion presents "Airpower in the Korean War: America's First Jet-Age Air War"

 

Sept. 29 · Lt. Col. (Ret.) Dick Rutan presents "Recalling the MISTY Years"

 

 

No comments: