Saturday, July 17, 2010

Indy Transponder 17-JUL-10 Dayton Air Show Edition


Blue Angels' support craft 'Fat Albert' puts on a show - Dayton Daily News
Ty Greenlees Spectators watch preparations Friday, July 16, for the Vectren Dayton Air Show, which will be held today and Sunday at the Dayton International ...
 
Aerobatic pilot Greg Poe will defy gravity at Dayton Air Show - Times Community Newspapers of Greater Dayton
Audiences also had the opportunity to see this aviator's impressive skills on display at the Vectren Dayton Air Show over the weekend. ...

Blue Angels Special Wish Preview Event - TippNews DAILY
I have had the pleasure of photographing the preview event for the Special Wish Foundation Dayton Chapter for 4 years now. I love grabbing shots of the kids ...
   
Good day at a crowded event takes planning - Dayton Daily News
Ty Greenlees Spectators watch preparations Friday, July 16, for the Vectren Dayton Air Show, which will be held today and Sunday at the Dayton International ...

Vectren Dayton Airshow 2010 - Media Day from Airspeed by Stephen Force
I spent the day at the Vectren Dayton Airshow here in Dayton, Ohio, where, in addition to hitting the show, I’m visiting my college roommate, Jim Davis.
This is my first year hitting Dayton.  I can tell you already that I like the layout and the media situation and I’m looking forward to getting out on the grounds tomorrow to see the show in full swing.  The Blue Angels are headlining and I got to see the team’s practice demo.  It seems to be a little longer than I remember and it has several elements that are different from last year. ...

Dayton Air Show 2010 (VIDEO)Blue Angels Invade Dayton

Pre-Show night at the Dayton Air Show - by Another Pint Please...

Blue Angels Friday Practice - TippNews DAILY
While the practice time was good for the Blue Angels, it was also beneficial for me to figure out the best techniques to shoot those speed demons in the sky ...

Skydivers to show talents at Ohio Challenge - Middletown Journal
On Saturday, July 17, the skydivers will perform at both the Ohio Challenge and at the Vectren Dayton Airshow. By Eric Robinette, Staff Writer Updated 8:33 ...

No comments: