Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Smoke On Aerobatics - Paul Lopez

Hello Friends,

I am pleased to announce my new program Smoke On Aerobatics on
www.flightlineinternetradio.com This program is a internet radio show that has to do with my favorite subject aerobatics. It covers all the behind the scenes action in the airshow and competition world as scene by an aerobatic pilot. The show is a true insider’s look. This is not my story it is an interview program with me seating down with my friends in the business and opening up with stories like never heard before.

The show will be on a random rotation on Flight Line Internet Radio, but for today I will have two specific time slots one at 11:15AM EDT and another at 3:15PM EDT. So please tune in to the show.

Flight Line Internet Radio is a new internet radio station that is based on aviation programming that has rapidly built a strong following. It has been on the air for just over 120 days. They recently just hit the 100,000 listener mark world wide. They have found a really good niche and are doing right. So give it a listen and be sure to listen to my show today.


Best Regards

Paul Lopez
Paul Lopez Airshows
39329 Air Park Rd
Zephyrhills, FL 33542

Skype: Acroplopez
www.paullopezairshows.com

No comments: