Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Habsheim 2009

We've got another submission from our friend Frederic Cotton in Europe.
[I have edited the write up a bit - hopefully Frederic won't be too mad at me! - MS]

Email readers - you'll have to click the link above to view the slideshow

My holidays in United States are coming closer!

This little message is to show you some pictures taken last Sunday at Habsheim. The meeting was held to celebrate the hundred years of existence of the local airfield.
It was a small meeting, but with very beautiful aircraft. Sadly, the weather wasn't good. In fact, it was sunny on Saturday (when I couldn't go), and cloudy, then rainy, on Sunday (when I was on site). After the Patrouille de France performed, a real storm came on us. I had just enough time to protect my camera before the rain came down, from the sky - from the left, from the right and I'm pretty sure from under!
In this situation, it was not very easy to take good pictures, so please find attached the better photos from the batch.
And, yes of course, we have a beautiful sunshine all over France since Monday morning, unfair isn't it?
Best regards
Fredric

No comments: