Friday, June 20, 2008

Indy Transponder 20-June 0946z

Nashua pilot to perform stunts at Ribfest The Union Leader, NH
By JIM KOZUBEK Aerobatic pilot Rob Holland will buzz the grounds of the Anheuser-Busch Brewery in his MX2 aircraft during Rock N’ Ribfest this weekend. ...

Rocking the Runway Metro Canda - Edmonton, Canada
Rock, Roll and Sonic Booms tear through the Municipal Airport this Sunday as Airfest 2008 celebrates almost a century of flying Canadians. ...

Pilots to be subject of Lucas film Charleston Post Courier, SC
"I would focus on everybody because we went through hell, you take it from me," said Gibson, a navigator aboard a B-25 bomber that was scheduled to attack ...

Restored World War II aircraft on display Council Bluffs Daily Nonpareil, IA
Bob Sellers, with the Great Plains Wing of the Commemorative Air Force, said the organization's Gunfighter P-51 Mustang is a $1.5 million plane. ...

Summer Barnstorming Tour for a Cure schedule
The 3 weeks I spent in 2007 flying across the country in my freshly restored 1942 L-4 Cub were 3 of the best weeks of my life. I met some wonderful people and hopefully raised awareness for brain tumor and cancer research. I know we raised enough money to fund at least 1 research grant and, who knows, that researcher might be the one who makes a big discovery that one days leads us to a cure. Unfortunately I can't take another 3 weeks off from work this year (like 2007) and fly around the coun

Where is the Best Aviation Blog? from Jetwhine by Robert Mark
As much as stay awake at night wondering how many people around the globe are clicking through the stories here at Jetwhine, I know we are only one small fish in the sea of people who think they know just about everything when it comes to air travel. So as a public service - and because the curiosity is simply keeping me awake at night - I hope you’ll tell us here at Jetwhine what other aviation blogs you read and why. They might be about air travel, or ATC, or airline flying or learning to fly. Your choice. Why Bother? Seriously, blogging is all about sharing the conversation with others. If you check out our blogroll here on the right, you’ll find some of the blogs I read. What about you? Let’s gather them up and I’ll post a final list before the blogger-fest at AirVenture next month.

For the latest
News @ Full Throttle and additional features visit www.IndyTransponder.com © You may also subscribe for daily automatic E-mail delivery directly to your Inbox!

No comments: